Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Need Help Installing Aircraft!

Guest pilotsim7828

Downloaded aircraft to the aircraft folder , Copied guages to the guage folder . When i go to select that aircraft , It`s not available What am i doing wrong Thanks for any help

Hi there:Is it just this plane or many you have problems with?Here is an extract of an aircraft.cfg file for a given airplanefltsim.0 (must be in bracckets)title=Project Opensky Airbus 330-300 SASsim=a330-300panel=sound=texture=checklists=atc_airline=SCANDINAVIANatc_id=OY-KBNatc_flight_number=406atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Airbusui_type=A330-300ui_variation=SAS - Eystein VikingIn order for the plane to show up in the selection, a lot of things must match: 1. The ui_manufacturer, type and variation must be present. If they are not, search for airplane using the ANY selection.2. The sim= statement refers to the air file in this case sim=a330-300 requieres the a330-300.air file to be present3. The structure of the folder looks like this: (---> are subfolders) Fs2002--> aircraft ---> Plane a ---> Plane b ---> Your new plane --->model --->texture --->panel --->sound aircraft.cfg xxxxx.air (where xxxx must match the sim= in aircraft.cfg)If anything is written in the texture= ex. texture.sas , the name of the folder should be texture.sas , same goes for sound and panel4. If there are more than 1 variation of the plane, you should se several texture.xxx folders , and several groups like the example above numbered (note must be in bracketsfltsim.0fltsim.1fltsim.2 and so on . Sequence is important.Hope this short advice can be of help.Norvald Olsvold

Guest pilotsim7828

That happens in all planes that i download, The cfg`s look fine . The main folders that house everything must be in error I have> aircraft main folder ; mu2 c-337 182rg 182sp 737-400 lear -45 hhp Heli Now just the ones that i downloaded do not show in the menu so that i can select it I have all the default aircraft Thanks for the quick reply! Jeff Akins