Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyskyhawks

Alternative FskySeA.zip to FskySeA2.zip Available

Hi, Some people are not able to install FsSkySEA.zip at all with the install shield, with this version, after extracting to your temporary folder, you will only need to execute the Fs Sky WorldSe.exe in your root of Fs2002 , x:fs2002 and copy one system files in your Windows System.Download this version for the first files only, I have uploaded the files in Avsim Also.http://fsw.simflight.com/files/Fs2k2SkySE/FskySeA2.zipFskySeA2.zipRead the Installation.doc#1 Extract the zip files to an temporary folder#2 Press Fs Sky World 2002SE.exe and Locate to your root of Fs2002, x:Fs2002.#3 Copy the system files ExImg2.ocx in your Windows or WINNT system32You will need all other files.FskySeB.zipFskySeC.zipFskySeD.zipFskySeE.zipThe fs2002 directory is the most important NOT the Path, cleary in the installation of fs sky world se, it was like before also. x:fs2002 In your root of fs2002 dir not other directory, yes it will works. this will works anywhere fs2002 is installed but , only locate to your root of fs2002. Gamesmicrosoftfs2002 <---------- Program filesmicrosoftfs2002 <---------- Microsoftfs2002 <------- C, d, e, f, g:fs2002 <--------- Locate always the 5 files in your root of Fs2002 dir. ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Awesome! I'm now up and running. Thanks for all the hard work and your dedication to improving the flight simulation experience. I can't wait to check out your latest offering!!