Sign in to follow this  

Best Airliners

Real world - Concorde especially the British Airways' livery.FS World - B767.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

The thing is, it's hard to choose, I like the default Boeing 747, but it's quite old now and the panel looks, umm....OLD. And it's hard to turn the aircraft when flying(777 is easier). LOLWhich is the best airliner which is easy to fly and enjoyable?(and the easiest to land) and why do you think it is the best?Silly.

767, and 757, all series. Also the L1011, RIP.

Guest sidewinder

747-400 Queen of the skies :-) I also like the B777, A320 and A340

Guest Matthew Murray

Airbus : Airbus A320 Series IAE PoweredBoeing : Boeing 757-200 RR poweredMcDC : DC-8 and DC10Embraer - EMB145BAe : Avro RJ100oh there are so damn many...grr...

I'd vote for the "taco rocket" - ERJ-135/140/145BTW, all you 757 lovers out there.....you'd hate to take off or land behind one in real life - it generates so much wake turbulence.

Boeing 757-200 Single Class, N528AT.Paul MeyerMorris,IL C09Cessna 150, 172Bellanca Citabria