Sign in to follow this  
LOT737

FSW PLEASE HELP!

I never used FSW, but I would like too. I have fsmeteo, I just want to have those great FSW clouds in my FS, can someone give me simple instruction, because Im getting confused. I install everything(5 files) and what I need to do now to have FSW clouds in my fs? There are few different clouds sets, which one should I select? Thank YouJacek

OK, never one to fear the unknown I'll try an answer :-)I suspect English is not Chris's native language so some of the instructions can be a bit dificult to understand.First make sure all the files in the 5 zips are instaled to fs2002 and not another folder.It depends how many of the clouds you want to see in FS so I will take a simple example of using one set from each type.Click on the Sky World icon on the desktop, from here you can install the clouds you want.In the top 'scroll box' click on each file, a preview of the clouds will be shown in the window on the left along with the title of the cloud set.The first set to install are the Cumulus clouds, these are contained in all the sets from 'Real Edge Pack 1 set 1' through to 'White 3 set 1' excluding the thunder clouds. Once you find a cloud set you like click the 'install' button, this will show the files you are about to install.All Cumulus clouds have a file name of cldxx.bmp where 'xx' is a number, once you know this you can make sure you are not trying to install an incorrect set.Next move on to selecting your thunderstorm clouds, these start at 'Anvil set 1' and go through to 'T-Storm 9 Coloured set 1' and their file names are cldcnxx.bmpFinally select one of the 'HM Level' sets.At the moment I don't think there is any point is selecting the 'VSkyday set' as it looks as if FS Meteo will wipe out the manually set cloud layers required to create the dark blue sky effect.Note that once you click on the install button you can still stop the install if you got the selection wrong by clicking on the 'cancel' button.If you want ALL the clouds to show in FS then I suggest you read other posts in this forum about setting up the random and auto install feature.HTH

Guest Edam

Any suggestions as to the most visually appealing choices for those three?