Sign in to follow this  

FSD Seneca VC review

I just cant imagine why I blurted out like I did. I guess if I spend some time with it I could like it a little (-: I do believe in love at first sight though.BobG

I'd be OK with it if they allowed the same degree of flexibility with the subpanels that DreamFleet does. You would think putting the radios on a separate panel would be standard by now (many of us are using multiple monitors now) and one of the things I love about the C421 is the ability to also put the important engine gauges on a separate monitor. DreamFleet also lets you zoom in on the primary gauges, which is good for IFR work. The artificial horizon on the Seneca just doesn't have the resolution and refresh rate in either VC or 2D to be used for IFR IMO. I am always shocked that beta testers don't offer these suggestions or they are ignored.David

I'm always shocked when people make highly opinionated, yet factually incorrect postings in the forums before taking the time to read the documentationWhy is it incorrect? I agree with him as a matter of fact, your attitude has just cleared me away from any further FSD Purchase.See the other posts you replied to as to why.Not very good business Mr. Tim.

Because it's apparently (haven't tried the Seneca yet) mentioned in the documentation how to achieve this yet people complain that it's not possible.Not very smart of you "Mr. Michaels".

Only a gutless weasel like you would send an anonymous e-mail like this.Tim DickensFSD InternationalWeb site: http://www.fsd-international.comOh you mean smart like your fellow team member in the above email to me "A Paying Customer.??"

Okay, that's over the top, and out of line for a public forum here. This thread is now closed. Don't push it any further here Fred. Take it to email where it belongs.