Sign in to follow this  

FSWse and Active Camera Pro?

Guest odog

Hello,After installing FSWse today, stunning by the way, my spot plane view is acting up. Before, I would get a nice smooth camera view, but now it doesnt swing around like before, its like its stuck, it will move but not like before. I also have Active Camera installed, Please let me know how to make these wonderful addons work smoothly.thanks guys,odog

Easy fix. In the menu bar, click Views - View Options...In the menu, check Gradual Transition and Type=Roll.

Guest PhilC

Also, make sure that traveling is enabled in the ActiveCamera configuration section.

Guest odog

thanks guys,It was the Gradual Transition deal. It works great now, installing fsw must have unclicked it, Ive never even paid any attention to it before.odog

It's set up in the default flight. When you select a situation in FSW, that becomes the default flight. Have you noticed that instead of starting at the 2D panel, you now start in spot view behind the aircraft? All you need to do is return to the settings that you want (enable 2D panel, gradual transition spot plane, etc.) then save the flight and make the new flight into the default flight.Sorry, but I'm sure I could've said that much clearer. :)