Sign in to follow this  

CRJ with ERJ panel?

Guest Lobaeux4

I know it's not realistic, but has anyone matched up the great ERJ panel from Bill Grabowski with POSKY's CRJ? How far off would it be, I know the CRJ is quite a bit smaller than the ERJ, but right now I don't think there are any ERJ's out there that look as good (model-wise) as the CRJ. Are there any GMAX ERJ's?Lobaeux

I had the same thoughts. Nothing wrong with using a pit you really like in any plane. I was just wondering what version of Fsuipc the new ERJ V2 panel requires. I think I'm still running 2.83. Do I need to upgrade that version?

Guest Lobaeux4

Yeah, get the newest version of FSUPIC here at AVSIM, it comes with new features.Lobaeux

head on over to the Meridian VA website and have a look under the Downloads section, under FS2002 - there is a very good CRJ panel that one of our members modified and placed there.

>I wish POSKY would include into their team a few people who >could make respectable panels and gauges to compliment their >textures....at least then there would be better >compatibility. I have not found one good panel for the CRJ >out there so I removed the CRJ from my folder. WHOA! Some people are too picky for their own good...No offense.

>>>>>>WHOA! Some people are too picky for their own good...No offense.<<<http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

POSKY does try to get panel designers to make panels for them. There aren't that many panel designers out there and the projects they work on have a lead time far in excess of the airplanes that are produced. POSKY asked me to make a CRJ panel and I said I would, but can you wait a year? Not likely.It's unfortunate, but the way freeware seems to work is to release a panel and hope someone makes an airplane for it, or release an airplane and hope someone makes a panel for it.Bill

Guest Lobaeux4

That's true Bill, and I think most people (the silent majority) appreciate an aircraft or panel being released when it's ready, regardless if it's a complete "package" or not. I know I appreciate the POSKY 767, 777, and CRJ, with or without panel. A CRJ panel from you would be great, but I doubt you've got the time, what with the new upgrade to your panel and the work you're doing on the MD-11.Lobaeux

Lobaeux,My CRJ will arrive... eventually.Bill

Guest eko

You need more help Bill! Let's get a development team together for ya!!

we have one ;)Richard Dillon KPDKSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta TeamPAI beta tester ____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Guest Lobaeux4

Fantastic Bill, I can only await with eager anticipation. If it's from you and your team it's going to be a great panel just like the ERJ.Lobaeux

Lobaeux,You are just too, too sweet. Kiss kiss.:-)Bill