Sign in to follow this  

FSD Seneca

If you are considering this plane, skip it! The Flight One 421 is 100 times better! This new Seneca is a joke! I'm sorry I payed for it. I knew it wasn't up to the performance standards considering it's genre, but it just will not fly properly. The visual model is severly lacking as well.SAVE YOUR MONEY!

I'm registerd Mr. FSD, Did it ever occur to you that we do not use our real names in forums such as this for security reasons?? If you would like to send me a private email, please do so at lance@irexpressions.comI'm sure you'll find that in your "customer database."

Guest A32X

When I did work experience I worked on a Seneca V. Was thinking of buying this aircraft but your PR sucks.

I agree A32XI'm posting a message on my site now to inform everyone to stay away from FSD!!!Yes it's only visited by 200 people/day, but hey, that's 200 people that will hopefully not get this crappy attitude and crappy product from FSD.Oh and the site is: http://tooohip.com

I'm rather taken aback at the attitude towards paying customers from some of the FSD team here. You guys have more front than Brighton. Scratch one potential customer. Do you care?

Did it ever occur to you that you're supposed to use your real name here as per the Terms Of Service of this forum, "Mr Michaels" a.k.a. "John Doe".Did it also occur to you that if you lie about your name there is precious little else people will trust you to tell the truth about...

Did it ever occur to you Mr "another bad PR Person" that some of us have been screwed by using their real name on the internet???Man you FSD folk sure are making yourself look bad! Keep at it!

I'm sorry Mr. Michaels, or whatever your real name is, Mr. Wenting is not a member of FSD, and is merely pointing out an AVSIM technicality.*Edit*Convenient how editing works, eh? Thanks for making your personal site more politically correct.Owen

Also, your use of profanity on your personal website shows a lack of respect for your visitors...Hi Owen not sure what you are referring to as "profanity" but thanks for the clarification. I see you are also in the "we don't care about our customers" croud.

*Edit*Convenient how editing works, eh? Thanks for making your personal site more politically correcteeehhh...sure, I guess, still have no idea what you are talking about and still have no idea why you treat your paying customers this way?

Fred, you do yourself a disservice on your website IMHO. You make a very valid point in criticising the apparent disdain for customers from some of the FSD team, but they can and do make good aircraft.I would always defend the right of free people to spend their money however they choose, but I hate to see this kind or arrogance shown towards paying customers in any circumstance. FSD should learn some basic business acumen. They should be able to maintain a smiling, courteous demeanour even in the face of the most childish, asinine criticism. That's just the way of things.

Fred, you do yourself a disservice on your website IMHOand why is that Damian? I see it as my quick way of contacting the "Better Business Bureau."If you were treated with such dissrespect wouldn't you complain?I'm not sure how you can say I'm being childish, but you have your right to your "opinion."

I guess what is really irritating is the fact that I've also purchased the Commander and the Cheyenne from these people. Had I known they were this way, I never would have given them a dime!Sorry if anyone sees my site as childish or my reaction to their very inapropriate "private" emails as asinine, but I'm a little irritated at their lack of care. If you had spent $18.50 for a plane you could have been flying from the numerous "Freeware" options out there, you might understand. Frankly the thing that irritates me the most is no email after I PROVED I PURCHASED the product. They sure got quite then.