Sign in to follow this  

FSD Seneca

Fred, you misunderstand me, and if I wasn't making myself clear I apologise.I'm saying I agree 100% with your criticism of the (lack of) PR coming from some of the FSD team. I wasn't calling you childish personally; I mean that however bad the criticism might get (from anyone, not you) a retailer should always remain professional and courteous. The only way in which you and I differ is in our evaluation of their products. I've bought from them more than once, and have always been pleased with the results.

The only way in which you and I differ is in our evaluation of their products. I've bought from them more than once, and have always been pleased with the resultsLOL, I think I just said the same thing. I've been a happy customer in the past Damian ;-)

Thanks Damian, I posted #14 right after you posted this ;-)

I know in the past some of the FSD guys have been pretty abrasive, but I can empathise with them when I read some of the utter crap that gets posted by some people in forums such as these.I purchased the C115 and Cheyenne earlier this year. I had the files and serial keys backed up on a CD, as it quite clearly states during the purchase that the buyer is responsible for backing up the serial keys. That same CD was stolen from my house this summer. I contacted FSD and they very generously provided me with replacement keys, even though they would have been well within their rights to just say "Tough, you'll just have to buy them again."To me at least, *that* is good customer support.Other companies (I'm looking at Microsoft) are more than happy to take your money and run, not giving a monkey's about patching or supporting their product.Nobody says you have to buy an addon *immediately* after its release. If you're not sure about it, wait a few days or weeks to see what reaction it gets. See what the reviews are. If you jump straight in without researching your purchase you run the risk of getting your fingers burned sooner or later.Caveat emptor.I purchased the Seneca on the strength of FSD's previous releases. So far I'm perfectly satisfied with my purchase. It does everything they said it would, and I have no major problems. I know that FSD will release a service pack to fix any problems there are with the Seneca. *That* is good customer support.