Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

FS Skyworld Changing Cloud Coverage Numbers?

I'm running FS Skyworld in Auto Random along with FS Meteo version 5.2 - I select a randomize time, start FS2002 from FS Skyworld and then start FS Meteo. Everything is ok for a time and then I stop hearing the FS Skyworld "sound" that indicates it has stopped randomizing cloud textures. When I alt-tab back to the FS Skyworld main screen, I find a message at the bottom like: "Layer 1 cloud cover 2/8, layer 2 cloud cover 4/8 30/230 sec". The randomize cloud time has also changed, usually to 4 mins. The cloud coverage numbers change at about the lower of the two times on the end of the message. Cloud texture changes stop altogether.Any help with what is going on here will be much appreciated.

Guest jase439

Had you read the documentation, you would know that FS Sky World fades the current clouds out before fading the new cloud textures in and that there are settings in the cloud.ini file which control this behavior.

I did read the documentation. So what does the 230 sec number represent? (30/230) Nothing this large in cloud.ini. Why does FS Sky World stop randomizing cloud textures and just start changing cloud coverage? Why does randomize time change from what was originally set to 4 min?I appreciate the work that went into this utility; just trying to understand whats happening here.

Hi, They are changing but they will back after like they suppose to look.In The Cloud.iniFSUIPC, If on, and auto install is activated, each time that

Kind Regards
Chris Willis