Sign in to follow this  

Help required re. Sky World SE

I have installed the five required downloads, but have presumably done something incorrectly, as I get the dreaded "Run-time error 9. Subscript out of range" message.I have downloaded and installed the VB5, Vb6, (and already have the .dll32 file) prior to installing Sky World.In the installation folder window for the basic "fskysea" download file, my path reads. C:program filesmicrosoft gamesfs2002.is this correct?I note that when I install the other four download files, the small window states "Locate to your FS2002DIR,XFS2002"Can someone tell me in simple terms what this idiot is doing wrong?Many thanks

There is a patch to the first file, somewhere in the forum. If you can't find it, email me and I'll send it to you.Paul

Hi,5 files should be installed in your main fs2002 dir and remove the previous version. Like the readme, locate to your root fs2002 dir. The fs2002 directory is the most important NOT the Path, cleary in the installation of fs sky world se, it was like before also. x:fs2002 In your root of fs2002 dir not other directory, this will works anywhere fs2002 is installed but , only locate to your root of fs2002. Gamesmicrosoftfs2002 <---------- Program filesmicrosoftfs2002 <---------- Microsoftfs2002 <------- C, d, e, f, g:fs2002 <--------- Locate always the 5 files in your root of Fs2002 dir. You will needFskySeA.zip FskySeB.zip FskySeC.zip FskySeD.zip FskySeE.zipThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Your path is correct, I assume, since it worked for me. The only thing I can see is deleting all previous versions of SkyWorld, including folders with clouds and everything. The instruction dealing with "x:/fs2002" is indeed a little bit confusing, but if you read carefully the install text, it should work just fine.

Hi Biggles,You MUST indicate the FS2002 root directory and nothing else while installing this addon (Fs Sky World 2002SE.exe) and for all other exe-files too. This is mandatory.Example: C:ProgramsMicrosoft-GamesFS2002If you give another path, you will get this "runtime error 9"Hope it helps...Jean-Claude (LSZH)