Sign in to follow this  

ProjectAI-Icelandair Installer Ready For Download!

Very Cool to see VLM. Incidentially, I also downloaded Air Canada Tango and that installer does NOT work. It installs the airplanes but doesnt write to the aircraft.txt or flightplans.txt file.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Hi chrisI'm not exactly sure what you mean but...The base installer creates empty folders the (22 pai folders your talking about) and I think it also removes all the default flight plans and alters the GA flightplans somehow. After that, you download individual airlines. Installing adds the aircraft into these folders and creates the flight plans. You can have as little or as many as you like. I have just 11. As I understand it you have to install airfrance then olympic and then the others... I have no idea why.The only thing to watch is the numbering of the textures in each aircraft config file. for example fltsim.4title=PAI A320 CRX.. etcwhen you install more than 3 textures for each aircraft the next one will be fltsim.0 and doesn't show up. You have to manually change the fltsim.0 to the next number. So you have fltsim.0 fltsim.1 fltsim.2 fltsim.3 fltsim.4 etc.also the BA call sign is wrong and has to be manually changed to "Speed bird"... apart from these things I love PAI.I hope this helps:-)Pete

Hi, "The base installer creates empty folders the "Hum, they are not empty at all, they have all air files, aircraft.cfg, model.cfg, *.mdl, sound.cfgAdded to the base install I should download all others aicrafts?ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Chrisyes thats true... everything except for the textures Which you get from the other downloads. along with the flight plans."Added to the base install I should download all others aicrafts?"Download them all by all means.You don't need to install "all" of them and its best not to at first. Get Air france and Olympic and install them first you will also need LGAV airport scenery. Then after you know these are working by looking at LFPG and LGAV and seeing these aircraft there, then put some more in. its always best to do it one at a time and check they are there. once you are happy. Get the pai aircraft folders, the flightplans text and the traffic bgl from the scenedb atc folder and back them up and you can go back to where you were if it goes wrong, or you reinstall fs.:-)Pete