Sign in to follow this  

Darn MS AI Pilots!!

Guest Joshieca

Look what they did to Mike Stones 757! :-(Here I am flying minding my own business and then wham!! Clips my wing and DOES NOTHING HIS AIRCRAFT!!

Guest jase439

I'm guessing that's not a screen shot from CFS3 :-lol

>No...I have been warned about that program already....not >sure if I even should ask for it for XMAS! :) >>>Yeah, from what I'm reading about it, looks like I'll pass for now too. :-erks

Guest Joshieca

It was a UPS 767...I was climbing to 21K and he just came down from the right side....bam! :(

Guest RobK

There's been several times I will be cleared no. 1 for landing and an AI pilot will be cleared no. 2 behind me. I will be just about ready to land and then all of a sudden that AI pilot flies past me and lands in front of me. Then ATC will tell me to go around. :-mad Those AI pilots fly way too fast it seems when they are coming in for a landing. I've got crash detection turned off because of those guys.Rob

Guest Joshieca

Yeah thats a big gripe with me too. I hope they work out a lot of the AI ATC bugs for F2K4

This guy decided to cut me off on landing! Thankfully, I just yanked hard over and landed on the next runway over! Was pretty freaky there, though...Kinda scary way to end a long flight from Denver to LA.