Sign in to follow this  
Guest MelvinRafi

CFG for PSS747 airfile MJ VIII 747-400 now available

Guest MelvinRafi

You can find it at www.meljet.comThe CFG was kindly made available by Johan Dees. Users using the PSS747 airfile together with the MelJet VIII 747-400 should no longer experience the aircraft sinking into the ground.Installation instructions are included.:) Melvinwww.meljet.com

Guest flightpro08
Guest flightpro08

I bow to Melvin the Aircraft Designer Supremo and Johan thy FDE God ;)Thanks guys, I'm sure your efforts on this will be greatly appreciated by all :)

And now that initial euphoria has worn off... :)The slats don't appear to be working. The plane still behaves as flaps 1 were set, but visually, the front part doesn't move.The plane doesn't sink into the ground any more, but has problems "gripping" the runway on landing. I just completed a test flight from Pearson to Dulles (Simflyers) and when it landed, it appeared to have the rear side wheels still in the air and it took the whole lenght of the runway to slow it down. I don't know how it behaves on default scenery, no time for another flight right now. Other than that, it flew like a dream :)

Guest MelvinRafi

Thanks, what you are seeing is correct - it's formatted that way. Just remember to replace the specified fields in the new CFG with the values of the corresponding fields in the original CFG.I never realized the slats didn't work visually...:) Melvin