Sign in to follow this  
Daviddv

FS Sky World SE

I have read all? the recent posts on this, but I still do not understand the necessary directory structure.I cannot get rid of the Subscript 9 start up error.I have FS2k2 installed in the default x:/program files/microsoft games/fs2002.FSSW seems to have put all its files into a subdirectory within the main FS texture directory - I presume this is correct.Chris Willis seems to be saying that FSSW will only work if FS2K2 is installed as x:FS2002.Can anyone (Chris?) give a definitive answer on this?From those who have got it working, it seems to be 10/10 product, but I can't really face having to reinstall FS.David

That's not the case. That's just a "fill in the blank" for your FS2002 directory. Just replace it with "c:/program files/microsoft games/fs2002".

Was a bit confused by the conflicting instructions, but got it installed - thanks for your help.However, still can't get a handle on the overall implementation.The documentation lists two options on start up - activating auto install, and not activating it. Which is best?Also, it says then select the Min/sec. What exactly does this do, change the cloud structure every two mins say? Do you know if there are any typical recommendations for all the options?I'd like to keep it fairly simple to begin with, and add more options later.David