Sign in to follow this  

Meljet 747 opening doors

hi all,after I edit the meljet aircraft.cfg so that it works with pss 747 panel, I can't open the nose/cargo doors anymore.... When I hit shift-e-2 the main door goes open/close :-8 I didn't edit/removed the [number of exits] part in the aircraft.cfgDoes anybody know what the prob is?Thanks.

Guest MelvinRafi

Yeah, I just realized that too. Honestly, I have no idea why that happens. Conflict of key commands maybe?:) Melvinwww.meljet.com

Yeag maybe.....I'll try to find the problem...... :-ukliam

replacing original aircraft.cfg doesn't workremoving fs2002.cfg doesn't workremoving fsuipc.dll doesn't work *:-* :-zhelp

Guest Lobaeux4

Here's what I did and it worked with the PSS panel.I remapped the shift + E key to open exits to the 'D' key. I remapped the select 2 key '2' to the 'A' key (I don't think I needed to do this, just did it anyway) then I SIMULTANEOUSLY pushed 'D' and 'A' and held them. If the crew door opens try again. The cargo door and nose should open without the crew door opening. Just tap 'D' to get it to open.Lobaeux

I appreciate your help very much, but the problem is still there....

The following step by step will get your doors working properly:Go into Flight simulatorHit alt to go to your menu.Then select Options - Controls - AssignmentsA menu will come up for your button assignments.Scroll down until you find Select exit.Highlight select exit with your mouse.The segment will turn dark blue.Now below it select Change assignmentA box will open up. Strike the key of your choice. If it's taken language will come up saying that key is already in use, select another. If not it will say it's available.I recommend the , key the one next to the brake that looks like this < Once you have selected the key, click OK, and OK again. That's it.Now go out and try hitting that key to open the door, and that key and 2 together to open the stairs. It's tricky, you have to make sure you get the < and the 2 together for the stairs. It might take one or two tries.This will work for all planes including Yeodesigns, Meljet, PA Airbus and Ariane.P.S. Also check that you have keyboard assignments for wings folding and water rudder as some aircraft makers use those commands to work additional door openings.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Thanks a lot Lee but still cant get the cargo door to open in Meljet with PSS?