Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

FS Sky World 2002SE

I really don't think enough has been said about the new FS SkyWorld SE. The last few days I have been using it with FSMeteo and nothing could be more real than this. Sometimes Chris could explain the install a little bit easier but if you do exactly as he says, No problem. I don't usually talk alot on the forum, but somebody has got to ring a bell and let everyone know how great a job Chris has done. I can't tell you how much time and money I have spent downloading enhancements to MS2002. And yet it is unbelievable that FS Sky World 2002SE is free. Jim Foraker

I Agree... " Chris is the " Cloud Guru " with FS 2002 and it seems it will contiune or at least I hope so into future MSFS. To be honest I would be happy to pay for them, but they are freeware...Thank-you Chris you are a true flight simmer. :-beerchug This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav700_banner.gif

Vl3MQY.png

HiCould`nt agree more.A big hearty thank you to the whole FSW team.Ron

Guest eko

I absolutely hate it. I mean, who wants to spend hours and hours flying just so they can get a good look at all the cloud choices we get that are ten times better then the original.Surely something could have been done. Maybe just one additional cloudset for each type, so we don't have to spend all this time flying and ripping our hair out trying to decide if we like one set more than the other one.Sure, you could just randomize them all, but then you would have to spend even more hours flying waiting for all the sets to cycle through so you can see them all.It's an agonizing experience. It's like trying to pick a date from the Miss Universe competition... who needs the grief!:-) :-) :-)(For those who don't understand... this post was a joke brought to you by your friendly neighborhood "cloudus maximus" comedy division.)

:-lol HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HeHeHeHeHeHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HeHeHeHeHeHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HeHeHeHeHeHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HeHeHeHeHe :-lol Man Thats funny... :-beerchug This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav700_banner.gif

Vl3MQY.png

Guest Eric

Hello, Thanks Chris for your excellent works and the best clouds and available.Eric