Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

PSS A320 or A320 PIC?

Guest ba747heavy

Hey all --I got a q for you :) Should I hold out for A320 PIC or should I go ahead and get the PSS A320? I know that this is a difficult question to answer because A320 PIC isn't outClear skies

Guest Toni Rauch

Although the PIC A320 isn't yet released, you won't be disappointed with the Phoenix product.It's got pretty well every livery you could ask for available for it, and the plane itself is beautiful to look at and even better to fly.You'll have to learn about the avionics to operate the plane properly though, as almost all of the systems are built in. Excellent value for money too (IMHO).Toni.

Guest flightpro08

Go with the PSS Airbus series. While the A320 Pilot in Command should be interesting, it's based on new technology, that really wasn't originally meant to be implimented in FS2k2. If you're considering buying it, I'd hold off for awhile until all the bugs are worked out of it. Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com|Taxiwaysigns.com] Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 41.03 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click [link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Ryan+Fretwell&CatID=Root]Here to Download my New American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Toni,is the overhead panel modeled and functional as well? I also wonder about the pressurization system. I've not been able to find any useful information yet about this?!?

Fred - I'd agree with those who say go ahead with the PSS 320 now. It's a really good package. And we haven't even seen the other one yet. But I can't believe it'll be as good at the onset as the PSS is now. - Trip

Guest ba747heavy

Thanks all for the comments. I will be buying the PSS A320 as soon as I get some $$$Clear skies