Sign in to follow this  
Guest groundpounder75

PSS FDE with MelJet Help

Can someone explain to me the complete installation help with MelJet new CFG for PSS?..i.e., Are we changing the Aircraft.cfg in MelJet or PSS?ThanksTK

Guest groundpounder75

-Download the new config file from the www.meljet.com-copy the config file to all the Mel Jet 744's in your aircraft folder. This new config file replaces the file that was originally released with the MJ744 on Wed. It doesn't have anything to do withthe PSS 744 config files, so you can just them as is. -change all the necessary titles and ai information in each config file for the specific folder it is in and you are done

I believe you are supposed to use the PSS-747.air file, right?

Yes, this is also what I'd like to know..I'm I also to use the PSS air.file also and will this allow me to use PSS Panel and its full function?BTW..Thank you Arthur..Troy

Guest groundpounder75

Yeah,You are going to want to use the PSS air file for the MelJet. Remember to reference the correct air file for the type of engine being used the by MJ, ie. RR,PW, or GE. This will definitely give you the best 744 panel with the best 744 model out there and full functionality. I do have a problem on the autoland with the plane's pitch attitude. It doesn't seem to follow the glide slope exactly but I nail the landing everytime. The pitch attitude is a little to high but it does seem to work. Good luck.