Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

New CDG scenery

Yikes, I have a question. Is the Auto-installer asking for the FS2002 Root directory during installation? I'm not sure I figured out the French correctly??? ;-)

Guest Clement Guivarc h

No, it's not necessary to install it in the fs2002 root directory. Install it in any folder, then cutthe installed files and paste it to the ADDON SCENERY folder, and finally install the scenery via the scenery library.No exclude or flatten are needed :-)../)_/). _ Cl

Hey!!! Nice scenery!!! i love it. Thanks Has anyone done the gates foe AFCAD yet? Are they on the agenda? Daren :-beerchug

Guest Clement Guivarc h

There's already an Afcad file in the package. :-)../)_/). _ Cl

Paris, my favourite City !Thank you for all your hard work.BestGlenn

Guest KD Larsen

.. and I knwo what I'll be doing with that AFCAD file later on? Overlays, here I come :-lol

For those who fear overlays, could someone simply activate runway 9 as well as runway 8 to avoid bottlenecks? The parking locations look fine to me.Cheers,Glenn CampbellWindsor, ON

OK,thanks for the help, will give it a try tongiht ;-)

Guest calnaction

Clement, the new scenery looks great, I must say, but right now I can only say that about the terminal buildings. I'm having a problem where I get the FS error message that it can't find a scenery object (it says this 4 times) and once the scenery loads, I have no taxiways, just runways, terminals and the tarmac around the terminals. I installed everything to a temp folder and then copied and pasted it to the "scenery" folder. Then I added the scenery in FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated!-Cal

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Sorry, I can't help you. I'm not the author of this scenery, the author is YANNICK MILLE. I just posted the link because only a few people know about fsfrance. Have you tried to reinstall the scenery ?If you still have this problem after having reinstalled this scenery I'll post a thread in French at the fsfrance support forum, Yannick Mille will surely reply. :-)../)_/). _ Cl

I also have this problem "can't find a scenery object ". I might have done somthing wrong when installing (my french isn't very good).Any suggestions/help would be most welcome.ThanksCee_Bee

Guest Clement Guivarc h

OK, I'm posting a message for you at the fsfrance support forum. :-)../)_/). _ Cl