Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

New CDG scenery

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Thread posted !Now we just have to wait for an helpful reply :-)../)_/). _ Cl

>I also have this problem "can't find a scenery object ". >Any suggestions/help would be most welcome. A suggestion which helped me when I had a missing object message was to convert the hex strings in the error message into 2 digit ASCII codes, and see if the resulting ASCII spells out anything meaningful. In my case it spelt out "Nova" something-or-other which was he clue that I was missing a required Nova Library .bgl file which many scenery designers use so often that they forget the rest of us may not have it on our hard disks :)Of course it may just spell out gibberish :(

Clement,I have downloaded & installed the scenery last night. The first impression is overwhelming! I was a little afraid about the impact such a detailed scenery would have on the frame rate, considering that the fps in France are generally lower than in the surrounding countries. But I was positively surprised. The framesare at the same lavel as onthe default detailed airports like Heathrow or O'Hare.I can't wait to download the add on!Thanks a lot for your great work, Clement!WolfgangInnsbruck, Austria

Guest Clement Guivarc h

You're welcome Wolfgang, butHEY, GUYS, THIS IS NOT MY WORK ! :-lolThe author of this amazing scenery is Yannick Mille, who's also made a great Orly scenery and an amazing Lyon St Exupery scenery (all available at www.fsfrance.com).If you liked the scenery and if youwant to thank him for his hard work and if you want him to keep making amazing sceneries, go there:http://perso0.free.fr/cgi-bin/guestbook.pl?login=fsfrancethen click on "cliquez ici" and write your message in the language you want. :-)Next to Nom, type your nameNext to email, type...your email address !and next to URL type the address of your webpage if you have one.Then, once you've written your message, click on "OK".Thanks guys, and have fun with Yannick's scenery !About the scenery objects problem, I'm still waiting for someone to reply at the fsfrance forum...../)_/). _ Cl

Guest HeavyFan

hey guy's! he did a great job on the CDG scenery! thanks Yanik! But i went to the small setion off the main terminal, the round terminal near the far side next to the runway's, when i was taxing inbetween the gates and the main terminla building i got a Building Crash on the taxi-way, like maybe there is some default stuff still there but not showing?? Anyone else get this problem,?? Seem to only be on this samll terminal side only, the main terminal area did not give this message!? if anyone knows how to fix this Building Crash problem let me know, or there is an exclude line missing somewhere? thank's MIKE-:)

Guest Clement Guivarc h

What do you mean by "building crash"? Have the aircraft "crashed" even if there was no building, or did you get a scenery error message ?Did you have the previous verion of this CDG scenery installed ?../)_/). _ Cl

Guest HeavyFan

Hi there, well I had a CDG add-on before, but i removed and deleted it! But i was taxing on the taxi-way between the teminal and gates, and right in the middel of taxing, i got the "CRASH" which said Buliding Crash and then FS restarted again, this again is not at the main terminal, as that seems to be ok, but this happend at the Small circle terminla far from the main terminal near the runways,? Is there a fix for this? thank's MIKE, Love the new CDG scenery!

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Ah OK. I have the crash setting turned off, so I couldn't have this problem. I could post a topic about your problem at the fsfrance forum, but where does it happen ? At the terminal 1 (a round terminal with little remote terminals) orat the little circle terminal with 3 jetways near the Terminal 2 ?For the "can't find scenery objects" problem, Yannick replied and said that you should try to re install the scenery and if it doesn't work, post screenshots here.../)_/). _ Cl

Guest Clement Guivarc h

No, RealCDG V2 is not an addition to the old version.It's a completely new scenery, the author remade ALL the buildings using GMax. That's why you HAVE to delete the old version of CDG. :-)As you can see, realCDG V2 is not complete: the freight area, the surrounding buildings and the charter terminal are missing. Don't worry, Yannick is making an additional pack that will add all those missing buildings. :-)So, delete the old CDG scenery and add the new one which is far better !Have fun in Paris ! :-lol../)_/). _ Cl

Guest HeavyFan

Hey there Clement! yeah the buliding crash happens at the small Round terminal with the small gates all around it near the Runway 9L-9R! yeah i would apprecite the post, to see if we just have to turn off the Crashing into objects button off, or if there is a scenery fix for this! Thank's for the Help on this! MIKE-:)

Guest Clement Guivarc h

OK Heavyfan, I'll post a topic about your problem at the fsfrance support forum. Unfortunately their forum is down, I don't know when it'll be up again. :'(../)_/). _ Cl

Ahhh you guys. Loox promising, but when tryin' to install, I get this (my French knowledge equals 'zero' :-roll):"Ce fichier dontient des donn

Guest HeavyFan

OK Clement thatk's! Just e-mail me with the answer from thier forum or post it here! Apprecite it! MIKE-:)