Sign in to follow this  

Eurowings And English version?????

About a month and a half ago I pre-ordered Eurowings Airline Commuter add-on. At the time I ordered it the EW website stated that the German version was available and that by Oct. 10 the English version would be ready for shipping.....well as of today it is not out and checking the EW website they are stating that it wont ship till OCT 31...maybe...I guess I am a little miffed seeing that ENGLISH is the universal language of aviation but yet was not the first VERSION released and USA sales probably account for a high majority of their sales.What Do You Think??????http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest CharlesH

Hi:I cannot comment on what US sales of Eurowings Prossional will be, nor can I comment on what the sales of the European version are. I would hate to speculate. I believe that that English version will ship probably in November. Regarding why it not developed first in English, well its developers are European and I think that they really targeted European market first. Engish is a universal lanaguage yes, but you find in avation that ATC communciation is in English, pilots and crew do speak for example German with each other. Charles

Hi Simman!I think, GERMAN is the language in which the three manuals were written - they need to be translated. All the designers are German as well, these are the only reasons.See it this way: You get Version 1.1, all the bugs (25MB Patch) have been sorted out by friendly german simcolleagues. :-wave By Marco EDDF