Sign in to follow this  
gregger

Toronto AT

Ok my favortie airport to fly from is CYYZ (Toronto Pearson) but I noticed that even with my ATC @ 100% I have three maybe five planes there and almost never am I number 2 (or three of four for that matter) when trying to land or take off. Why is their so little air traffic here? This is Canada's most congested airport with a flight landing or taking off every minute of every day.I have seen the tools for changing things like this but does someone on here have a traffic.bgl they would like to share that would make more traffic (with the default planes) at Pearson please let me have it!

Guest Joshieca

The traffic.bgl file is rather large....so your best bet is to learn how to add the traffic.You use an auto installer program such as Project AI.ORYou can click on my web link graphic below and take some time to read and learn how to add airplane textures, edit the aircraft.cfg file, and use Traffic Tools (TTOOLS). [br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Thanks for the help Josh (neat site you have too), I didn't see that the file is over 10MB (zipped it is still a large 7MB) much too large for mailing. Guess I have to bite down and learn this stuff to "fully" enjoy the simulation.

Hi,You can get the Air Canada repaints from the ProjectAI site, and there's a file in the AVSIM library that has Air Canada flightplans (as well as Northwest, and a couple of other airlines). Using these, some knowledge of TTools, and AITM (AI Traffic Manager -- check the library), you can get yourself some Air Canada AI. Makes a big difference :)Have fun :)Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/Bell_Dusk.jpg