Sign in to follow this  

Time Change ???

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Has anyone noticed this, or is this a "need to change a setting" thing?MS2K2 is still in daylight savings time vice standard time. IE: Denver still shows a -6 hour difference to UTC/ZULU/GMT Where is the 'real' world it is a -7 hour difference. Did I miss something? Couldn't find anything in the settings, nor the MSFS help.Darn mainlanders and thier playing with the clocks... LOL :-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/images/675-2fs.jpg

All versions of FS have known time issues. Click on "The Hermit" link below & scroll down to "Time Zone Correction Files". D/l & install, this will solve the majority of time zone issues.Hope this helps...

Here in the UK we changed from British Summer Time (BST) back to GMT officially at 2am Sunday; clocks went back 1 hour.Saturday evening I started FS, which has EGCC as my start-up flight, and noted FS had already put the local time back 1 hour so that it was the same as GMT :-(This is with the tmz file and FSUIPC time sync.You would have thought by now they would have fixed this little bug.

Well, I noticed that the time changed in FS2002, but it's always been an hour off of GMT time.Sounds like I'll get that fix ;-)

Guest CYOW_pilot

For what it is worth, I have downloaded and installed the time-zone correction files and their updates and my FS2K is still running on DST for some reason. If there is a another fix around I would also like to know (who knows when FS2k will decide that DST is over).Kevin in CYOW

Since when do you guys use FS2k2? It has been a problem from the beginning: although Windows, made by the same company, knows when DST stops and 'normal' time begins, FS2k2 does not. This bug has been known from the beginning of FS2k2. As far as I remember you will get the right time by the end of the month.Norbert