Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

FS Build v.1.3.6 Flight Planner Question...

Guest abent

Does anyone use this flight planner for FS2K2? I used to use it for Fly2 and liked it a lot, however I cannot seem to get it to work with FS2K2. I creates a flight plan but it will no show up in FS at all. :-( I'm not sure if I have the path correct. Right now I have the path set as MicrosoftGames/FS2002/flights/myflights. I've tried a number of different paths...no go.Any advice would be great!Thanks, Adam

Only set your FS2002 top level path (C:MicrosoftGamesFS2002), the rest of the path (flightsmyflts) is added automatically by Fsbuild.If you include the flightsmyflts path subfolders, when Fsbuild automatically adds the rest of the path it will look like thisC:MicrosoftGamesFS2002flightsmyfltsflightsmyfltsNot what you want.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest WorkingStiff

Ernie,Any news on the release of version 2?Thanks.

Guest abent

Hi Ernie,I set the path as you suggested. Still no flight plan in FS2K2. I load Fs and go to my saved flights...nothing.Is there anything else, like a box I have to check either on the main screen or the config screen? I see no references to FS2002, just FS2000.I seem to recall a window coming up saying that flight plans had been sent to Fly2 when I was using it. I get nothing of the sort here.Thanks again, Adam

Guest abent

Please tell me where I can find v140F. I searched AVSIM.Thanks, Adam

>Any news on the release of version 2?Its at the last 10% that takes forever to do. It might go to the beta testers next week, we'll have to see how this week goes though.See the FSB2 features list on the fsbuild website, on the main page under the 'News' header.Still working on the list, but, but most of it is there.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

>I set the path as you suggested. Still no flight plan in FS2K2. I >load Fs and go to my saved flights...nothing. Is there anything >else, like a box I have to check either on the main screen or the >config screen? I see no references to FS2002, just FS2000.>I seem to recall a window coming up saying that flight plans had >been sent to Fly2 when I was using it. I get nothing of the sort >here.>Thanks again, Check the FS2000 box, its for both FS2000 and FS2002.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest abent

Ernie,I installed v.140 and I can get FsBuild to create a flight - I get the window that says SCC++Created FS2000 GPS Flight Plan C:Program FliesMicrosoft GamesFS2002flightsMyFltsCYUL-CYYZ.PLN, but I cannot find it when the sim is running. I can find CYUL-CYYZ.PLN in the MyFlts folder, but cannot find it anywhere in the sim.I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'd sure appreciate a little guidance...Thanks a lot, Adam

Guest etanin

Ahhh you have to open the FS2002 flight planner and load in this flight plan and then you will have it in your gps. Also then you can use it for AI ATC and such, is this what you are looking for?

Guest abent

Thankyou Etanin...It works great now. :-) Adam