Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

John T re Radeon 97000

John Trav or any other 9700 users out there:Is there any way to get -0.3 LOD and 64 Tap Antio as unger GTU or Riva Tuner with the 4600?Do you just selectr highest quality under the 9700 advanced settings.Thanks

Just select 4xAA & 16xAF (best quality)from the video card. Go into the sim and turn everything full on, check all the boxes and you're good to go. I run at 16x12x32 with Terrain Mesh set at 90% for now and max framerate at 20. ATC between 20% & 40%; haven't went any higher yet. Nice and smooth in all situations.

I had no problems either and am using the CD drivers version 6166. Got mine from Alienware where there were no "headspace" problems or hardware conflicts. Most all the problems from what I've read have been the result of specific motherboards and/or various drivers/bios not being up to date. I'm running FS2k2 with no issues. Quite a different sim now!! Also running CFS2 with everything maxed at 16x12x32 and enjoying 50fps in Microsoft's 2d cockpits. They killed any other video card. Also running IL2 maxed out at same res in OpenGL and it runs perfectly and sure is pretty. First time I saw the sun reflections, I reached for my sunglasses. Couldn't believe it. All at 4xAA & 16xAF. Haven't found anything yet that can stop this card. Course, I didn't buy CFS3.

Guest Timbo

As long as we're on the subject, how do you adjust LOD on a 9700?[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE