Sign in to follow this  

Anybody done a repaint of the Project Airbus A320 in NW

Guest AA727

I've seen one somewhere here in the forums but can't seem to find it again. I checked project airbus' site but no joy..Thanks in advance!!JC

Guest jase439

I am interested in this also. I need one for my AI project.

Guest jase439

Who or what is NWATech? Can you post a link? I can't find a reference to NWATech here on AVSIM.

I saw that repaint also. Project Airbus is sitting on a crap load of fully painted A320s, but they don't release them ... it apparently takes too long to put them in a zip file :-roll. Whatever!. I know that one of the guys has lots of work to do, but is he the only person in the World who can package aircraft into zips/exe's :-hmmmThere's something weird about that whole issue! You could package one plane per fortnight and still have more planes than what we've seen! Mad!This whole issue leaves me THUNDERSTRUCK!

Guest jase439

Fortunately, Mike Stone has a NW A320:www.pmstone.comJ

Guest roderic757

I will like to agreee with you on this topic...it has been months since they have released their aircraft and I think something is not right... If they want people to be happy they have to provide something. They can take the stress off of themselves if they would release as they go. This is just getting tiring.. I tell ya if I knew how to repaint and create airplanes I would be doing it myself. And with the talented people out there that would like to do some repainting for them or have already done so it really sucks that they have to go by these rules that they have. I can see if they were selling these aircraft but they are not. As long as Project Airbus gets the credit who cares. Look at Project Opensky..a good example of how to treat your patrons.. Roderic

PA doesn't release any liveries now because they are waiting for the A320 V2 before they do any more.NWATech is the username of a forum member. Look up his profile and email or PM him. :)