Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nikolay

PIC B737 screenshots

Guest Nikolay

Hello everyone, as a publisher of Wilco fleet, I highly recomment this product!That's why:If you want to have this plane, just visite Wilco's main site ;)

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Cool, I just hope you're not associated with Wilco, as the text seems to imply, or this will get owned. :-lol The panel looks cool, but I've heard it's overwhelmingly buggy, so it's a no go for me.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest WeeJordan

frame rates are awful and its nothing special IMO

Eh, I dunno, historically speaking I don't think its current condition is any worse than some other past add-ons at initial release. The only issue I've been having is with VNAV and it appears Wilco/Feelthere is working on this. I haven't tried it yet but there's a thread that mentions the new FSUIPC may help with some of the current VNAV issues. My frames have been between 15-20 (2D panel only) on an old AMD 1.6 Ghz machine. I do appreciate that we finally have an FMC equipped 737-300 for FS9.Happy HolidaysM. CollierDispatcher/SOCAmerica West Airlines/US AirwaysPhoenix Az

I'll second that Mike. Makes those MidCon flights a little nicer.----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Guest Ali

Looks a no go for me too.Read numerous reviews on the bugs/problems that need fixing and the poor frame rates exterior and interior.Probably best getting the PMDG and flying a -700 for the meantime anyway.Regards,Alexander Martin.

Well I enjoy it, and the support is top notch, the patch is almost released, and frames are good if you turn off the weather radar. yes there are a few bugs, but what release doesn't? The Dreamfleet line are the only great airplanes I can think of that are 100% complete on release day.

Guest Ali

I'm tempted to purchase it, but would like to partner it with a decent VA. Any suggestions?Regards,Alexander Martin.

I'm tempted to purchase it, but would like to partner it with a decent VA. Any suggestions?
Hi Alex,I can make a great suggestion, but it depends on what YOU look for in an airline. If you want an actual FAR part 121 compliant airline operated by real world pilots and other aviation professionals then click here: http://www.midconair.com/ M. CollierKPHX

Guest Nikolay

Here are some more :(You can send your own screens!

I post 1 pic of a free paint I am doing for LDS 767 and SOMONE reports me and it gets locked.......Gary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..Radeon X850XT 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

>I must be outta the loop.. can't post repaint pics anymore??>:-hmmm The rule appears to be randomly enforced, but in Gary's case, it was enforced by a mod who's a member of a competing group. Bob

BobK

Guest Daniel Pimentel

I must be outta the loop.. can't post repaint pics anymore??Not on a post that's violating the 10-shot limit by itself, I don't think. :-lolAnd I think Gary is referring to payware vendors previewing their work here, despite the rules stating otherwise. But hey, the mods know what's best, I suppose.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest Nikolay

Hello everyone!I want to tell you that this aircraft is one of the most realistic aircrafts I've ever seen!!!May be like a Level-D B767 and PMDG B747!So, please stop telling what you have heard about it- you have to try it and then you will understand the truth ;)Enjoy.