Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nikolay

PIC B737 screenshots

Guest Daniel Pimentel

But the truth is that I wanted to sound like an advertisement!This is so, because here, in the bigest forum for simulators in the world, people can view and understand that this product (in my oppinion) is one of the best for FS9!And I think that I have achieved my purpose!:-lol If the backlash in response to your post and your tactics aren't enough to turn a prospective customer off, I'll be surprised. You are admitting to breaking forum rules for the sake of gaining sales... You're behaving no better than the average spammer who fills your inbox with crap they want to sell you. Boy, if I had any desire to purchase this or anything from Wilco, you've done a fine job of turning me off. :-lol Good job.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest Staggerwing

Keep your cool guys.. I'm sure the regular forum moderator will be back soon and get things whipped into shape here... If you've used the "Alert" button then he'll get it as soon as he's done with Holiday fun.In the mean time, don't make things worse :-)Happy New Year everyone..

Guest Nikolay

Hello again,I don't want to make publicity for this product any more...But...if you have this product, and if you have some problems (bugs) with it, NOW you can solve them with SP1, which is available on Wilco's website!AGAIN, I'm writing this letter to tell to the people, that NOW 95% of problems are solved!Enjoy!Niki

Guest MightyMatt76

is any moderator reading the alerts or complaints at all?what kind of forum is this? is favourtism taking place here?are wilco and avsim secretly working together?COME ON MODERATORS, how much evidence do you need that this is a spamming post for Wilco, a commercial product, in the screenshots forum.CANUK gets their images banned because they were showing preview shots in the screenshots forum, but this can stay? maybe Francois is right about Avsim!

Guest Len

You should have treated the developers of the PIC Airbus 320 better. Shame on you.

Guest Nikolay

Looks like in this forum there aren't moderators.....And I can't understand why you are so agressive???I think that it is better to delete this topic, because here, the peoples why writes topics, are really mad!!!Really, I can't understand why you are so agressive!?

Although i have always disliked Wilco since they bodged the final release of the airport series please don't let this thread tarnish the reputation of Feelthere for you guys, they are an outstanding hardworking developer!!

G-MIDY :-scatterAMD 3800+ | 7800GT | 1GB Crucial |

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Guest MightyMatt76

nikolay, you break the rules, simpel. you do not respect forum rules, simpel. why is it not simpel for you to understand this? be a good chap and delete you posts and adhere to forum rules. is that so hard for you to do? wilco already has bad name for bad service and bad products (excluding those made by feelThere! at least understand developing, too bad they have to deal with Wilco, i hope another publisher gives them a deal they deserve!), so be a sport and just be a team player and respect the rules of this forum! it is not too much to ask is it?that i am mad is personal, has nothing to do with you, has to do with wilco and how they scam there way around.

Nikolay, this is quoted directly from the "Rules and Policies of this Forum" sticky post that's near the top of the forum listing:Commercial Vendors:Please note that screenshot posts from commercial vendors with images of their payware product are NOT allowed. We consider any developers, beta team members, etc. part of the development team. Regular users of that product can post all the images they want. Your co-operation on this matter is appreciated. All commercial vendors should e-mail srstaff@avsim.com if you would like your product previewed.Image Size:Images either uploaded to the server or linked to on a third party must not be any wider than 1024 pixels, and no higher than 768 pixels. Number of Images:There must be NO MORE than 10 screenshots uploaded to any one forum topic.So as a commercial payware vendor, you aren't supposed to post pictures of your product for advertising purposes. And, you're only supposed to post 10 pictures on the thread. That's what has people upset. You've broken the rules of the Screenshot Forum, and yet your post has not been removed, when others have.FWIW, I have nothing against Feelthere or Wilco. I own the CRJ 200 and the 737 PIC; the CRJ is very good, and I bought the 737-300 despite the problems, banking on them being fixed in future patches, because it looks like it has a lot of potential. (I'll be grabbing that service pack as soon as I can.)Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

If that is the best screenshot quality that Wilco can come up with I ain't buying :-) The guy can't even spell properly.I don't think he has anything to do with Wilco. Just a kid having fun at our expense.Like somebody mentioned - he has done a great job of turning me away from this product. If Wilco has any business sense, THEY will ask for this post to be deleted.Amusing thread nevertheless.Happy New Year folks.

Guest QFA001

Guys, guys, guys...Read his post again. It's obvious he's having language problem. He's happy with the plane and standing up for the developer. He's NOT Wilco nor feelThere. If he would to rally PMDG and LDS you would all agree and post the "hey nice screenies pal" replies. I understand him and agree with him feelThere (I'm not talking about Wilco) needs some help and recongization. Look how's Avsim (now it's guaranteed this topic will be deleted soon) completely left out feelThere from the developer's poll few weeks ago. Now as far as I know feelThere developed the CRJ/ERJ/Caravan/737 planes in the past 2 years so I would say they are players in this field. Some older and more estabilished developers would rater keep the playing field for themselves as I can see... I'm pretty sure they stepped on some toes with their latest jets.Ql

Guest AVGAS

Hello everyone, as a publisher of Wilco fleet, I highly recomment this product!And He's NOT Wilco??AVGAS

The biggest offense about this post are those hideous engines! Not to mention cabin windows, nose, wings, proportions. We've had better freeware external models since FS2000. All of this has been pointed out to them on their forum during the beta stage, yet they released it like this.

yes, thats very true, the model has by far the ugliest exteriour i've ever seen, i hope 50th north will release a panel soon, as their model has outstanding proportions and dimensions, though they even havent updated their website for 2 months :-hmmm

Guest TRK3586

I agree with the poor model. I've just gone ahead and merged the two together. Not really any more problems than with the original model. Haven't tried the merge out with the SP yet though.I'm surprised to not see more people talking about merging the panel with the 50 North model...Tim