Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

nite lights

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

Is there any replacement to the nite textures for citys and such out there for fs2002shane

I gave the subject of proper night lights a lot of consideration. Analyzing all available add-ons (including those for FS2000) I came to conclusion that the currently most realistic (photo-realistic) night lights are by Mark Keith (lightbulbs1.zip available on Avsim or even lightbulbs2.zip on flightsim.com). It is an FS2000 add-on but works fine with FS2002.User beware - there are many exaggerated night lights out there.http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?SendImage=3711Michael J.

Guest jase439

I don't think I've seen these before. They look really good. I'll have to check these out. Thanks for the tip!

Guest jase439

*lol* I'm high in the night! I just checked my Jaz drive full of FS2000 materials, and sure enough...there was liteblb1.zip. No wonder these looked so good - I've used them before - just never bothered trying them in 2K2!J