I can't find any news on a 2006 conference. Any plans in the works?

Paul, yes, we do have plans in the works. The conference will be held in September 2006 in Washington D.C. We are working the details now.

Hi Tom,A few of us from UAL are making plans to attend as we missed last years event in San Diego. If I could throw in my 2 cents worth, may I recommend a guest speaker for the event if one isn't lined up already? I would like to suggest AOPA President Phil Boyer. I'm sure you've had opportunities to hear him at various AOPA functions as I have and agree he would be very well received. Mr. Boyer has done so much to protect the interests of the general aviation community. Either way I know it will be a wonderful time as all of the AvSim conferences have been before. Look forward to seeing you later in the year Tom.Sincerely,Dave EverhartMountain View, CA

Guest rdmann

>Paul, yes, we do have plans in the works. The conference will>be held in September 2006 in Washington D.C. We are working>the details now.Still no word it seems. We are into March and myself and likely others need to start making travel plans. Can we expect dates very soon?Thanks very much

Rod, We just posted a front page article on it on Sunday. The dates are the 15th, 16th and 17th of September. We're working on hotel details now.