Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Your Priority of New Project You will want to See In Fs

Guest flightpro08
Guest RobA

Hi Chris, (A) gets my vote. Then ©. Thanks for your new clouds paks and FsSkyWorldSE, it's outstanding! :-)Best, Rob

Hey Chris!I would vote for roads and rivers. Bot basically suck at default. Roads with middle lines and WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDER rivers would be absolutely great!!

First before I give my choice, let just say THANK YOU to you & FSW for such a great effort on Sky World. FSW has stretched the seemingly unstretchable FS2k2 "engine" and its horrid Weather system and made it into something a LOT nicer to look at! You did a very commendable job considering the limits of FS2k2, and I giggle like a schoolgirl at the thought of what FSW could pull off with a "nextGen" weather system in a Flight Simulator. When I look forward to FS2k4, I dont think of the ATC improvements and Flight Dynamics, but as to what magic Chris can work with the Weather and how its shown.My choice is;(A) New Road, Rivers, Improved Coastline, Improved Water Reflection with (better frame rate option)Who knows maybe it can inspire some sort of Editing to properly runs rivers in meshes where they belong and something that Autogens moving cars on roads ala "Trainz".Keep up the great work Chris! You have shown great poise and patience since the release of Sky World SE under the "I can't get Skyworld to run!" et al. messages, Which hasn't been the case for all our beloved freeware authors as of late! :+ :-beerchug Edit for spelling

Guest cwright

Chris, I do most flying at low level. For this, the generic textures are dreadful because most of them are covered with black splotches ( I assume the reason for this is to make them look better from high altitude). Anyone who brought out replacement textures that get rid of the black splotches would get my vote! Many thanks. I love the new clouds, by the way! Best regards, Chris Wright

Guest oyvindhansen

Roads, Rivers & Coastlinesbest regardsOyvind

Guest dek

Chris, my 2 cents worth! A > C > B > DThanks, I can't wait. And thanks for all your hard work!dek

A and D :)Thanks Chris for all the wonderful add ons and always answering my queries!Take care,alvin

Hi Chris. Flying for a living. One of my favorite times is approaching a large city at night and seeing the thousands of amber and white etc. lights. They look like shimmering jewels. The blobs of color used now are better...but in reality....you really see the pin points of light which really looks quite spectacular...especially along the California coast. Would love to see the night lighting enhanced with more pinpoints of light instead of blobs of color.Thanks for asking.You clouds are awesome,flying in the real world;about as realistic as you can get. wqould also like to see more enhancement of the T-Storm clouds. IE: more cloud to cloud and cloud to ground lightning. Might not be possible, given the limitations of MS WX engine. But, that too looks quite spectacular when your flying along a line of WX...from a distance of courseBest,Dave Baucum

Guest RobK

I would have to go with everyone else here and say roads and rivers. :) The roads in FS2002 need the biggest improvement over anything else right now.Chris, your clouds look great! I really like the new high-mid level clouds in Fs Sky World SE. It sure makes a big improvement to FS2002! I thank you for the great improvements you have made to FS2002 and look forward to future improvements by you. Rob

Guest Paul_W

Yes, no more black splotches in flight sims for me either--it's them old black splotches what tend to ruin the thing for me....But I also agree with the majority on the need for better roads and rivers, not to mention country lanes!Please start in Pasadena, CA, with the 210 Foothill Freeway!(And thank you!)