Sign in to follow this  

What's up with the pitch on the Ariane 737-300???

Anybody else had this problem I am using a freeware panel with this aircraft and I can't get this thing to fly right. As soonas I takeoff the pitch and VSI go to 6000, stalls, then crashes..I seen alot of other people talking about this aircraft and company but if this is what I've got to put up with I don't know if its worth it.And yes, I have tried trimmimg the aircraft down but it doesn't make a difference.I did find a aircraft config that will work alot better but I lose the lights and the aircraft wheels are sunk in about half way.Any suggestions??Thanks in advance!!JC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you taking off with the autopilot on?make sure the autopilot is off and ck the amount of trim you have cranked in the aircraft.Clay

try this, go into your aircraft.cfg file then scroll down to the contact points section. If you look down a litte you should see some like static_pitch= whatever the number is. You should try putting it to 0.000 or tweak it to your tastes. I also use the airfile from the older 733 they made and it flys beautifully. Good luck.P.S. when you close your .cfg file after editing it make sure you save your changes ;)

I have the sme problem. It seems worse with full flaps down. Im sure someone will come up with a fix for it.Rob