Sign in to follow this  
Guest sidewinder

Wilco Airport 2002 /737

hi guysi just had a look at the preview video and i think the 737 looks awesome! in 3D view also the ability to go and move around anywhere in the aircraft, fantastic,initially i was going to just wait for the A320 but i may buy the Airport 2002 version because of the 737the question i like to know is, perhaps a Wilco representative will have a betteridea, is how accurate the the flight deck in the 737, are most/all the buttons operable and is the FMC operable or just for show? and if so how operable is the FMC i.e 80% or 100%?thanks

yea i cant wait either!hope its not a frame rate hit on my P3 800 machine!

I agree that the new VC functionality looks promising. In worst case we

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest Clement Guivarc h

The cabin looks good...but I don't know who the exterior model will look :-rollI hope it won't be too bad. :-)../)_/). _ Cl

Guest Scoobe

I was wondering the same thing. They have showed lots of pics of the interior, which looks very impressive. But nothing on the outside.ROb

Guest Milio_B

It's a 737-700 right? So it's a 737NG. Which means it has upgraded wings, tail fin, engines and stuff from the older 737 Classics..Then, is it me, or does the wing looks like the one of a Classic 737??

who cares what it looks like from outside geezyou fly the plane from inside not outside!

I put five on that! Who cares what the plane looks like on the outside the more detail on the outside the less detail on the inside, I actually think that more could have been done on the inside: but it already looks great and can't wait to add it to my sim.My 2 cents

I can't believe what you 2 young men have just said... I'm disappointed... lol! People are fighting over eye candy of the how good models are, and you're tellin me the outside is not important. what has the world come to? hehe I agree with you guys, planes are flown from the inside, but getting the outside views is cool (the more realistic the better) because then it is as if you are another plane checkin this other plane out. (am i making nonsense?) but anyway Active Camera are reasonable because ppl actually planes at airports, and Flight simmers think watching planes is cool. down to the personal level, i'm always in the cockpit during d/m and landing. during takeoff or taxi, i like taking the outside view... opinions?either way some people like italian food, some like asian food, some neither, its good where different.Al

yea i'd rather prefer full working cockpit like the real thing than see excellent detail on the external of a plane, i suppose this external stuff is only good at airports when taxiiing around before takeoff and at the gate,i rather have full operational flightdeck

Guest Milio_B

If you're paying for the product, I thik developpers would have to do their best to make their product top-nothc. And a big part of that is creating a good visual model. This is the way it works nowdays...And if it looks like an NG 737 from the inside, but looks like a classic 737 in the outside, then we have a problem...

hi well some of you guys are truly die hard flightsimmerscause i dont even know what a NG is and the difference is to a classic,all i know its a 737 thats fine by me:9

Yeah, I saw those videos too. Think I might stay in the cockpit though.. Did you happen to notice how paper thin those walls were when sitting in the passenger seats? Dont carry any sharp objects to the seats with you! :(