Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

missing guages DC-3

Just downloaded Iberia DC-3 by Salas, Visser et.al., and can't seem to get several gauges to show -- all three in central panel (attitude indicator, DG, etc). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Greg.

Guest eko

Did you do the automated install by unzipping the file to your FS2002 directory as explained in the read me? Or did you install the package manually by unzipping to a temp directory?Make sure that all the gauges from the installation made it to your FS2002 gauges folder.Nonetheless, I don't think that is your problem.It sounds like the gauges that you are talking about are the default CFS2 gauges which should be installed with a regular installation of FS2002. I used these gauges in the panel (and did not include them in the distro), as they are a standard part of the FS2002 install. Check your FS2002 gauges folder for these gauges:p38f_lightning.gaup51d.gaubf109e.gauspitfire_mki.gauThose are the four CFS2 gauges which I used in the panel. If those are missing from your gauges folder, I don't know what to tell you. You can probably look in the FS2002 CD's and they should be in on of the CAB files, so you can copy them from there.

Hey JorgeI really like your DC3 package - I have been looking for one for quite a while and have been put off from downloading the MAAM one because of its' size and also because of the 'difficult" installation routine ( a basic aircraft plus 3 updates plus a complicated procedure to get a "key" !! :(But, I thought I would tell you that I found a VERY small error in the aircraft.cfg file that came with your package. The rear white nav light was only coming on when beacon lights were switched on (the red/green nav lights come on when panel is switched on as per the panel manual).There was a typo in the [LIGHTS] section of aircraft.cfg. Light number 10 was referenced to event 1 -- instead of 4 --- changing the 1 in light 10 to 4 has corrected this. See below.[LIGHTS]//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landinglight.0 = 4, -10.10, -44.80, 2.50, fx_navredh ,light.1 = 4, -10.10, 44.90, 2.50, fx_navgreh ,light.2 = 2, -10.10, -44.80, 2.50, fx_strobeh ,light.3 = 2, -10.10, 44.90, 2.50, fx_strobeh ,light.4 = 1, -39.50, 0.00, 15.40, fx_beaconh ,light.5 = 1, -25.90, 0.00, -0.50, fx_beaconh ,light.6 = 5, -00.25, -16.27, 0.05, fx_landing ,light.7 = 5, -00.25, 16.27, 0.05, fx_landing ,light.8 = 5, -00.20, -16.27, 0.05, fx_landing ,light.9 = 5, -00.20, 16.27, 0.05, fx_landing ,light.10 = 4, -45.80, 0.00, 5.60, fx_navwhi ,Now - if only some clever person could arrange for the landing lights to work!!! :0Regards Barry