Sign in to follow this  

Unfinished Amazing Thai

This is an unfinished repaint of the Amazing Thai by FeeRealFlight..These guys have done some of the most amazing paint jobs I've sen out there. Even though they have discontinued there services to the public, there site still seem to be active. You can find them at www.feelrealflight.comI know there are lot of great painters out there, but I'm looking for someone that can duplicate this paintjob...For those of you who have never seen the site, please check them out and also check out the unfinished 747-100/200 series. they are greatI also uploaded two of there other great mastery work...enjoy

I was looking the other day on FeelReal 747-400 repaint and I must say that IMHO their work is currently one of the best if not the BEST on the net. It is really sad that work will not continue. Anyone disagree?Ted

Hello!Its Matt here from FEEL REAL. I know we have been quite for a long time now and not without good reason. We are happy to see people havent forgotten about us. We certainly have not forgotton about our friends and fans around the world and we are activly watching these forums. Unfortunately our private lives and REAL jobs have been keeping us away from completing several unfinished texture setswe have in hand. Dont worry we will get them done eventually :) We have been working on some exciting stuff that unfortunately for legal reasons I cannot discuss here, but rest assured its all good! Hang in there and happy flying!

Matt,Thank you very much for coming on air. I've always had faith that you guys may one day return..A faithful client like myself will never forget..I just want you to know that of all the available downloads out there, I still use FeelRealFlight aircraft as my primary aircrafts to fly..I hope you can someday make it back and continue some of the projects you have already started..Anyways, It was nice hearing from you and welcome backTroy:-beerchug

Make sure you get the airfrance and United textures. Updates are in the avsim library. Just do a search under "feel real" . There's a great AA 767 too.