Sign in to follow this  

Any AFCAD for the Seoul/Incheon (RKSI) scenery on fligh

I have this good scenery - finally my Korean Air flights can go somewhere!... but no AFCAD.

Are you referring to the default Inchon (from an AFCAD point of view completely barran of features) or a 3rd-party add-on ?If the default, I guess I could be pursuaded to create something to give it some parking points !

I'm referring to the beautifully rendered new Incheon Airport found on flightsim.com (but not on AVSIM?).

Is this Korea5.zip ? If so, its dated April 2001 (hardly new) and for FS2000.If there's been anything newer, its no longer there !

Update !Looking through the Project AI AFCAD archives, I found a download that may help !http://forums.projectai.com/dcboard.cgi?fo...ist&archive=yesLook out for the post starting with "INCHON AIRPORT". There's also a link to a Korean site where there's a downloadable file for RKSI (dated Nov '01) for which the Afcad file has been created.Perhaps a Korean speaker could translate the site for the rest of us ?Cheers,

Hi,Thanks for information. I downloaded the Inchon scenery and AFCAD file. As stated in readme of AFCAD file, I transfered all traffic from RKSS to RKSI but traffic never appears at Inchon. It seems that there is another RKSI airport of FS2K default. Does this cause the problem ?? If it is the case, would it be possible to delete default RKSI and how if possible?Any suggestions are appreciated.Yuki