Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Ariane 737 400 Alaska dirty engine new effects

I am flying the new Boeing 737 400 gmax of Alaska and I can not see the new smoke effects of dirty engines and the new interior lighting fx.There is one more thing. they say that you can see the elevator moving when you use the trim . I can not see it.If anybody is flying this bird and can help how to see all this effects please tell me how.http://www.woodlandworld.com/ariane/produc...Fid=3433&sku=52Thank you very much for the help,monta860ps. my system is amd 1.4 g / 512 meg ddr ram / gforce 2 ultra 64

For interior lighting, make sure the number of lights setting is maxed in FS2002's display settings. This usually does the trick on any aircraft where interior lighting is mentioned.As for smoke effects, I'm not certain this refers to the FS effects engine. But it may be...some of their shots make it seem like dark smoke is rising from the engine at startup and is also in the exhaust during flight. Make sure your FS effects are maxed to see this...OTH, quite often, when Ariane discusses effects, it is in regards to something they've employed during the texturing process to make an aircraft look "used" or more photoreal. Their textures are good, but sometimes I feel the site talks down to the user, and makes a process and/or aircraft sound a bit more complicated than it really is. Which goes back to the beginning--many of the "parts" and effects they mention are simply updates to the textures.Can't answer the question about the elevator movement....-John