Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

AI Traffic Add-ons.... I'm lost with this stuff =o(

Guest saudi_777

Hi guys,I can see that a lot of the members, mostly in the screenshots forum, have successfully installed AI-Traffic add-ons such as Project AI, complete with really busy traffic as a result of the "overlay" trick. The thing is, I just can't do jack with this stuff.... I mean I'm REALLY lost!! :-( Which is why I'd like someone to explain to me in a step-by-step, tutorial kind of way how to install Project AI stuff, plus how to install AFCAD files with overlays, since the only thing that I can do with AFCAD is intall basic airport files with no overlays. The kind help of a fellow flightsimmer will be very much appreciated!! :7Thanks,

Guest Joshieca

If you need help installing repaints, understanding the basics of the aircraft.cfg file, using Traffic Tools (TTools), installing PAI files manually, or a few other FS2002 things, head over to my website. Just click on the graphic link below and choose the HELP CENTER from the menu. There are on-line help files to help guide you! Enjoy....Josh[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Guest jase439

Do you have any resources for creating AFCAD files that support multiple departure/arrival runways (i.e. overlays and this new "radius" method that everyone is giddy about). Now that I have all this traffic I find myself facing 2 key problems:1. Lack of gates 2. Lack of runways (1 runway just doesn't get the job done)

Guest saudi_777

Thanks Josh! I'll check out your site :)Cheers,

Guest Joshieca

>>Do you have any resources for creating AFCAD files that >support multiple departure/arrival runways (i.e. overlays >and this new "radius" method that everyone is giddy about). >Now that I have all this traffic I find myself facing 2 key >problems: >>1. Lack of gates >2. Lack of runways (1 runway just doesn't get the job done) Not yet. I am planning on doing a basic work up for AFCAD. Don't know if I will get into doing overlays or not. That can be tricky stuff to do right.I haven't gotten into the radius method yet. I know over at PAI they are really big on it.