Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Adding callsigns for airlines

Guest Hanse_1

Hi!I am trying to add new airline callsigns for FS 2002 using EditVoicePack, but don't really know how to do it.The author is unavailable for help.Does anyone know how to?Just adding new airlines to be read out in FS 2002(I have a lot of new airlines in my AI-traffic not included in FS 2002)Grateful for tips.Thank you.Hans HermanssonSWEDEN

Guest Joshieca

Hej Hans, :)If you're using the new ver. 2.x of Voicepack. There is an online update feature that add's a lot of newly added voices for you automatically. And/or like the above user suggested do a search on PAI and here on AVSIM for voice pack edits.Once you have them, choose IMPORT from the FILE menu.Then choose UPDATE to update the FS2002 voices, might take a few mins to complete. In the lower left part of the window it shows that status.After that choose to UPDATE your AIRCRAFT.cfg file. Exit and save.Thats it.[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Guest lmoelleb

>The author is unavailable for help. I am? Funny, I didn't know that myself :)I think I replied to your email didn't I? If not, then it was a mistake, sorry - I access the email from two locations, and sometimes I loose track of what I have replied to.Please remember that I have spend hours writing the documentation, so when the question basically boils down to "I want to add callsigns, how do I do it" I don't really know what to say besides point you to the documentation. The alternative is that I spend 10 minutes rewriting extracts from the documentation not helping you at all, as it won't contain any information not already available in the documentation. And to be honest those 10 minutes I would rather spend flying FS. :)If you said something like "according to the documentation, I can add sound segments to each voice, however I do not know how to create a new callsign I can add the segments to", I know where the problem is, so I would actually have a change of offering some help besides copy-pasting the documentation into an email.If you have any specific questions, please send it to me and I will try to help you.

Maybe he meant you were using the facilities (john , loo, or whatever they call the toilet in your area)!:-lolThe new Editvoicepack Monthly with pictures must have arrived in the mail!:-lol