Sign in to follow this  

SJU2000 Scenery w/FS2k2

Hey gang,Could anyone here tell me how Efrain Ruiz's San Juan 2000 scenery works with FS2k2? I searched the forums and found that one person was having some trouble with it, but there were no replies to his query...so...I'm just curious as to if it will work okay (excluding the AI part...I can live with that, and I think there's an AFCAD file out there).Thanks in advance,Matt

matt i installed it in fs2002 before and put the exclude stuff but i get some flashing from the textures efrain is going to make a new sju for fs2002 but i never really asked him on how to fix that problem you sould go to the forum in www.aavirtual.com and ask him there, i cant wait for sju 2002 :) take care