Sign in to follow this  

New England landclass add on, for the author

Downloaded this from Flightsim.com and I highly recommend it for those flying in the New England area of the US. For Micheal Oullete.... There is no e-mail that I could find for you in the docs, I have one small suggestion. There is a good bit of what I call "sand" textures that are strewn about, not many mind you, but those textures just don't seem to fit. Flightsimmers is not allowing me to post a screenshot to show you either :( Is there a way to get rid of that?? Just make them a different texture all together if its possible. That is the only thing I can see, otherwise its a great addition and now there are tons of smaller towns showing up in pretty much the correct locations, looks WAY better.ThanksHornit

I downloaded it to.... great land class from what I've seen in VT it looks quite accurate. I too have seen some of these sand ares but it's not too bad :-)Brian

Guest dpc

The sand spots are actually fairly accurate for the area. The thing that I noticed is that there are too many multi-story buildings in alot of the towns in NH and VT. Not the authors issue, though. Just what the landclass translates MS textures into I guess. I have been waiting for a New England landclass since I first heard about landclass. My thanks to the author!!!

I downloaded it and am very impressed. It added in all the little towns and such. Too bad that it came this time of year- very dreary. A month ago it would have been a great flight in the foliage.