Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

XP software to close applications and processes

Hello,Do you know a software for XP to close all softwares don't required to run FS2002 ?DO you think anti-virus and firewall affect FS performance ?Thanks,Ulisses

Guest UweR

You will definitely get a performance hit if virus scanners run in the background, firewalls may not matter that much (apart from the fackt that even a firewall needs memory).Maybe this is what you

The most annoying for me is that I have found if I have activesync (the ms program that allows you to transfer information to your pda) running-which microsoft makes happen automatically whether you want it to or not-flight sim will not run at all and will stop while loading.I finally found a 3rd party program that shuts it off -but it is a real pain!http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/Geofdog2.gif