Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Betts

Dash 7 Cargo Version Features List

Guest Milton

Hello everyone, :-)It seems I forgot to include the list of updated features for the cargo (and future versions). I list them here.DASH 7 CARGO RELEASE - Dash7c1This is a special all-cargo version release but with many refinements.Actually everything has changed but the sounds. :-) Here is a quik list of refinements for the cargo series. __________________________________________________________The exterior model is windowless with a large port side cargo door. (Depress Shift+E, then release and press "2" quickly to open). Five pallets of cargo sit inside the Dash 7.The rudder is now more realistic with a double hinged movement.The intermediate slow prop appears with strong transparency for bettertransitioning between still and blurred mesh.The .air and .cfg files were changed to make minor adjustments to flight dynamics and engine gauge readouts.The panel has had numerous changes by Scott Thomas.There is now an awesome realistic overhead panel that is also great for flying VFR.There is a very nice annunciator panel.There are minor view adjustments.There is a night Spot Lighted Panel.There is a new automatic Registration Readout gauge that displays theregistration for the version you are flying.New functions, changes and corrections have been made to various gauges. Thank you Scott Thomas. :-)There are awesome new wet runway effects that sprays water from the tires and leaves a trail of wake water behind. The annunciator panel also displays surface conditions. Thank you Brian Cook. :-)Interior cargo/cabin light changes to better show the cargo. Thanks Brian.There are 5 cargo liveries thanks to John Makani, Andre Folkers, BillWomack, Bob Patton, and Walter Wilson. Thank you guys for your greatliveries ... and I know for a fact, a bunch more are coming. :-)There is a very special livery done for and about the original Dash 7 team which proudly displays the flag of each of our homelands. This is an awesome gift livery from Andre Folkers to the Dash 7 Team.This release incorporates many great improvements and once againdemonstrates the great people in the FS community who can come together to produce a super product, one more freeware contribution to the hobby we love.___________________________________________________________Milton ShupeThe Dash 7 Projecthttp://www.flightsimonline.com/dash7 Support Page

Guest crashing_pilot

W O W ! ! ! !,GOT NOTHING MORE TO SAY....i'm off for some serious fun!!!!!(santa sure is early this year :-) )Tom van der Elst

Here's a peek at the new effects. They will trigger automatically if you are on the runway and it is raining or snowing and your speed is 40 kts or greater.

Guest Heather 636

You guys do some fantastically awesome work. For me, your Dash-7 (both versions) have created a fixed measuring point for which to compare all others. I definitely plan, assuming your permission, to do a repaint or two of this magnificent model.Cheers!Heather

Guest Milton

Hello Heather :-)Actually, Joao Paz developed a paint kit for Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. We encourage repaints and use of the kit for the awesome details Joao so painstakingly added. See this link and go for the "Pack 2" kit for the detail.http://www.flightsimonline.com/repainters/BTW, the texture mapping for the original and cargo versions is the same.RegardsMilton

Guest Frank Betts

Perfect! Easy install. Up and running in no time. Excellent Milton and crew! :-outta lets go do some cargo movin'