Sign in to follow this  

Grabowski ERJ Panel V2 Updated

Bill has just released another update to the ERJ panel. This one will add a DME hold capability. The DME hold will use the Nav2 frequency. A problem in the VS mode of the autopilot that reseted the VS to -600fpm when continuing a descent has been fixed. The panel's nav light switch has been coded back to the nav lights. If you had changed the lights section of the aircraft.cfg to show "4" for the nav lights as a workaround for the error, you should change it back to "3". It is available at [http://www.fsnordic.net]

I'm using Bill's excellent panel all the time! Now, after this update i like it even more, when i can easily get the distance readings to the airport VOR at the same time the NAV1 is tracking the ILS-beam... Or was this possible at earlier releases?Anyway, great job Bill !!!

Earlier versions displayed DME2 on the MFD. That was inaccurate as far as the real aircraft goes and was removed. The present representation of holding a seperate DME is accurate for the aircraft.

You can see a pretty good pic of the panel by doing a search in avsim's file library for ERJgrab2.zip and looking at the .jpg's.BillP.S. Thanks for the enthusiastic support!