Sign in to follow this  
Guest Totito

PSS new lighting and some other stuffs

Guest Totito

Which Email Henry?? , I got a PM from u asking the link and i replied, did u send me another Email??

Great work. Would you consider posting to the PSS website under their customer files section? There have been a lot of mods to the A320.:-)

Looks very nice- but... if you use your brain a bit you can easily have the PSS A320 for free, except the model. I don't think you ask for serials, do you?Regards,Mariusclassic1.jpg

Guest sheepi

Hi can you make an optional update with green lights on the FCU and without the msn number ?

Guest slamdunk

Hi David:Can I get your great panel mods? My main e-mail is atthecove@bellsouth.net.Thanks!PS I have the PSS addon.Ray

Guest AerLingusFan

If possible, I'd appreciate a copy of this addon too. My e-mail is: jim159@eircom.net . Cheers,Jim

Guest doolitop5

Hi ! It looks great, I would like to have it too if it's possible, here is my mail phil_226@hotmail.comThanks a lot !

Guest sb55mv

David,Have you contacted PSS to see if they will let you up-lead this in to the user edits section, that way we can all get it, and stop hassling you with requests for it.Thanks.

Guest vas_yan

Vasyan1 (at) gmail (dot) comThanking you in advance,

Hi everyone!!!I have try to send you my mail airbus340ib@hotmail.com...if someone have these update please try to contact me...I was dreaming with an update like these...Great work!THANKS A LOT

Guest sb55mv

oops,I thought this was for the PSS A330 series, but the gauge file states A320!was I wrong,Thanks,

Guest JavierSoto

Plz! Could you send it to javier dot api at gmail dot com?Thanks!