Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Just Released...CYQT Thunder Bay...try it ...you'll lov

tcreagh2Hi again Dave...Ok I think I understand where you are coming from now. From your pics you do have the scenery installed correctly. It seems from what you are saying that you are having trouble getting to CYQT via the "Search Add-On Scenery" method...well that method will case you grief. If you have not saved a flight in order to get to CYQT...then on start up, when you get to the "Select a Flight" page, click on "Create a Flight" and chose your a/c, weather, location (CYQT...in ID box), and highlight "Thunder Bay" under "Airport Name" and chose your runway and hit OK. Make sure you have selected Summer and hit "FLY NOW". Once Fs2002 is loaded you should be at CYQT.If you want to set up your radios for CYQT Nav1 is 109.5, Nav2 is 114.1 for ILS R 07 (072) or 112.5 for TACAN (DME), NDB's are 332 for 07 and 263 for 25...note Microsoft missed these NDB's so load in "cannav.zip" to get the beacons.Go to FLIGHTS in the menu...Save Flight...and you will have this situation saved for the future.Hope this helps.Ted CreaghCYQT

Guest daves0

Hi Elrond :)I just find it easier to go right to the search add on list and select from there...maybe because there are fewer entries...most of the time I can't remember the Airport IDs....otherwise, who knows ???Just habit, I guess :)>listed as usual. Why, if you can easily find the airport >and startup there or jump there during a flight (which is >the only option of that dialog I've personally ever used), >would it matter if its listed in the "Search Addon Scenery" >option? Is there some attraction or benefit for that option >that I fail to see? >

Guest daves0

Thanks much:)Yes...much help...

Hi JimLooking good. I guess this will take a long time will it ?I think someone from the team said it will be very detailed.I look forward to it's release.SteveCYYZ