Sign in to follow this  
dnunes

The best panel for FS2002

Hi,Pauls panels are also great. But the panels mentioned in this thread are working more or less as the real ones. With an autopilot which is programmed separately (non FS2002). This means that the autopilot works as close as possible to the real thing. ;-)Paul is a panel bitmap master, with a great feeling for graphic rendering. :-)Happy contrailing, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFreeware Flight GroupStockholm/Sweden/ESSA

Staffan

Guest saudi_777

Did you all forget the PSS 777 panel V2, the only Boeing panel for FS2002 yet that incorporates its very own electronic checklist for making the panel usage easier? Yet I'm actually having trouble with accessing the FS2002 Flightplan page in the FMC.... Does anyone else have this problem?? :-hmmmCheers,

My Favorites (all freeware): Bill Grabowski's ERJ-145 PanelFrolov Oleksiy - Dash 8 PanelI hear the new Dash 7 has quite a decent panel too.

Guest crashing_pilot

1:dash 7v1/c1 by milton shupe2:crjpnlv2 by leon seale3:767 pic.that's it... :-)Tom van der Elst

Thank you thank you thank you...I as I scrolled down this thread I kept saying...where is Paul Goldings name?....this guys DC-9, B707, BAC 111 panels are among the most amazing freeware panels I have seen.This guy and Richard Probst and Paul Grabowski are guru's in the panel shop. and freeware!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

I've just installed DF 737 and I can say that I'm really impressed.Unfortunattely i run it on a 15' flat monitor .Ralph Tofflemire 747 panel is also impressive .Waiting for the Wilco 737-700 VC .RegardsAminet.

PSS Airbus. The accuracy is amazing.RossNottingham, England :-wave

Hi,As far as I know, Paul never did any DC-9 panel, but well MD-80. :-rollThere is only one DC-9 panel worth downloading, and that is Stellan Hilmerby

Staffan

Hi StaffanAbout the dc-8-54 panel. Is it "HJG_DC-8-50_Panel_Files.zip" you mean? I am trying to download it, but can't see any specific dc-8-54 panels.RegardsHenrik KorningBGGH

I second Staffan's vote for the DC-9 panel by Stellan Hilmerby. Pretty great flight model that goes with it too.Awesome.Bill

hellousing the expertise of some guys out there who make freeware gauges for us,i made my own panel using fsedit...if u see ur gauge on my panel - thank u very much..bi bi kunal

I,too, am looking for the best panel/aircraft. There are a lot that SEEM ok, but one or two irritating gliches usually occur and I throw them out.I have found a panel/aircraft that seems to run fairly well and I would suggest you try it.I dl'd it from the VATSIM Resources page, MSFS GATEWAY tab, AIRCRAFT 1 tab, FOKKER 100 tab. It has several a/c paints, a really workable panel, and great sound. Let me know.Let me close by adding that I recently upgraded to a P-4,512 Dell and everything has improved...FR's,response,no stutter,etc....Good Luck,DWL

You might like to try the panel from my SST air taxi. The gauges are mostly XML (over 130 of them), with C gauges where XML won't work. I made the panel for ease of use and be easy to read. I also included plenty of functions to play with. If you find it useful, I would appreciate some feedback. Suggestions and constructive comments are always welcome, as well as suggestions for new gauges. Just remember that vector gauges are not possible in XML. Search for C4SST.Nick Pike.

Certainly Bill Grabowski's ERJ-145 Panel is one of the best, what seems to be a common opinion. But what about Yannick's Falcon 50? For me, although not as realistic as Bill's panel, is a great one, combining to the possible extent the reality with the constraints of a PC simulator.