Sign in to follow this  
dnunes

The best panel for FS2002

>I second Staffan's vote for the DC-9 panel by Stellan >Hilmerby. Pretty great flight model that goes with it too. >>Awesome. >>Bill If Bill recommends a panel , it MUST be good!! :)Barry

>You might like to try the panel from my SST air taxi. The >gauges are mostly XML (over 130 of them), with C gauges >where XML won't work. I made the panel for ease of use and >be easy to read. I also included plenty of functions to play >with. If you find it useful, I would appreciate some >feedback. Suggestions and constructive comments are always >welcome, as well as suggestions for new gauges. Just >remember that vector gauges are not possible in XML. Search >for C4SST. >>Nick Pike. What is a "VECTOR" gauge?Thanks Barry