Sign in to follow this  

Lost entries on kneeboard and map view airport info h

Last night I upgraded my video drivers (28.32 to 40.72), directx (to 8.2) and installed SP1. I loaded them in that order and checked FS2k2 after each install and all seemed normal. Then I tried a flight and went to tbe kneeboard to look up an ILS frequency previously saved and only the first line under the NOTES tab was there. Checked the other tabs...same result...first line only. Then went to MAP view and clicked the airport and only the first line of the data appeared (airport name and IACO). Rolled back to the old video drivers and the problem remained so it's either SP1 or DX8.2. I set restore points all along the way so I can go back to where I was last night but would like to know if there is a way to fix this problem before I do that. I haven't been able to find a single other problem in any other app other than this problem in FS2k2.AMD XP1700+ASUS A7V266 motherboard512MB DDR RAMGeForce3 Ti200Creative PCI128 sound cardWinXP ProAny thoughts?Thanks in advance for any help,Bob

Right click your fs2002 Icon, Compatibility Tab, deselect compatibility mode if it is selected, and click OK. Restart fs2002 and see if the problem is fixed.

That fixed it. Wish I'd thought of that yesterday!Thanks for taking the time to help me out.Bob